Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I?m new to Panoz ownership - just got my car in Sept of 19. It is down at the Panoz shop getting some work done. Can?t wait to get it back

I?m in NC - any other south-easterners here?

My car is a 2004 Esperante GTLM, triple black convertible.
    Attached Files

Congratulations on your new car! I am sure you will love it. I own a triple black 1998 AIV Roadster. I have owned it for 7 years and still wear a huge smile every time I drive it.
    What work are you having done on your car?
    Last edited by IkeCan; 05-31-2020, 09:38 AM.
    IkeCan
    1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

I am having a number of things done. Updating fuel filler neck to more recent version to improve space for suspension travel, more current headlight buckets that included LED lighting and getting the front bumper repainted.

They have been great to work with...

Comment

I toured the factory three years ago and found everyone there to be extremely friendly and helpful. It's great to hear they still are taking in cars to repair and refurbish.
        I have come to appreciate the fact that the Roadster shares the engine and electrical system with the Mustang Cobra. Finding parts and excellent mechanics to work on the car has been easy compared to any other limited production car.
        IkeCan
        1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Originally posted by IkeCan View Post
          I have come to appreciate the fact that the Roadster shares the engine and electrical system with the Mustang Cobra. Finding parts and excellent mechanics to work on the car has been easy compared to any other limited production car.
          I have always thought that there was some genius in the Panoz approach to building their car with a Ford driveline. While the motors are still somewhat limited and hand built by Ford, service is still readily available. I can drive a hand-built exotic without being worried about the next service

Comment

Nice car. Would you sell me your old headlight buckets?

Comment

Originally posted by lhoward View Post
              Nice car. Would you sell me your old headlight buckets?
              Let me see what I get back from the factory - should have the car back in a couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X