Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006GTLM
    replied
    Here is a picture of the console that I have. I bought it used from a former dealer, and I don't know why it was removed. When you look at the picture, it appears that the corners on the right side were ground down (see the white marks). I don't know if these were mounting holes or not that might impact its usefulness. Based on the previous posting on how to remove one, I don't think there were mounting holes. I would like to clear this up for Carl before he decides if he wants this or not, so any thoughts would be helpful.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 2006GTLM
    replied
    Just sent you an email with pictures of the console that I have.

Leave a comment:

• oldsoldier
    replied
    Many thanks... I'll try it. 'GTLM' replied that he may have a replacement cover. I'm waiting for his reply to my offer to purchase. Again, thanks. Carl -- the "old soldier"

Leave a comment:

• Teamkiwi
    replied
    The center is easy to remove, at least on mine it was.
    2 screws under console lid, and remove the box from under the lid.
    1 screw under handbrake lever. Pull lever on very hard.
    Remove shift lever knob and it should just lift out.
    Easy.
    Last edited by Teamkiwi; 01-01-2015, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2006GTLM
    replied
    I have a wood grain cover in my box of spares that I picked up on ebay a few years ago. I believe it is for a manual shift car. My car has carbon fiber trim, so it is available if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• oldsoldier
    started a topic Removing the 'wood' trans tunnel cover

Removing the 'wood' trans tunnel cover

I think I read a 'How-TO' on removing the wood trim tunnel cover on the GTLM with standard shift, but can't remember where! I'm beginning the process of recreating the cover and would appreciate any help. (Better yet! Do you know of one for sale?) Thanks.
Working...
X