Looking for rear BBS wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for rear BBS wheel

Hey everyone! This is my first post on this forum so ill make a slight intro... no i do not have a panoz but a 2004 mach 1 mustang. As yall probably already know, it has the same 281ci 32v motor as you cats. ANYWAYS

i have a incomplete set of 1999 panoz roadster BBK RK 020 wheels... two 18x8.5 (et25) and one 18x10 (et20). Little did i know its damn near impossible to find another wheel so i can throw these on my mach

*im looking to either buy the missing 18x10 or if anyone would like a set of full size spares for track events etc ill sell the three

PM or call/text for pictures
    281-6one7-8275

Good luck. I smashed my rear one up a year and a half ago and looked everywhere. Luckily, after about a month of looking, I called the Panoz factory and they said they didn't have any. Shortly afterwards, they called me back and told me they had 1 rear BBS RK they were using on a display tire and asked if I wanted it (slight curb rashing). Needless to say, that's no longer there as I snapped that up in a heartbeat. If you're pressed for time, you'll have better luck buying a whole set but that's not gunna be cheap. I recall it being about $2500 for a good conditioned staggered set. Otherwise, wait for some poor unfortunate soul...

I'll be keeping mine but I'm switching out to a more easily replaceable polished chrome set with street tires. The BBS rims have pseudo-slicks on them (part of the reason I fishtailed).

These rims haven't been made in a while...and most of the requests for singles and sets are in posts over 4 years ago. Keep looking...there's gotta be something somewhere.

Comment

Working...
    X