Is JRD out of business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is JRD out of business?

Their website has not been updated in years. Their contact page fails to provide a random code to filter bots and thus be able to send a message. The contact email to Johan is kicked back with a failure notice.

I guess my own question has been answered, but I wanted to verify. The hood is a sweet piece of kit, but many of the prices are quite unrealistic especially the engine tuning prices. A Coyote swap would be less money and yield comparable power. Still would like to know about JRD though.

I just tried their phone and a message came on saying "this is Johan with JRD...please leave a message", so something is still there (my posting day is Saturday so not odd getting a message.)
    1. 1999 Panoz AIV roadster, SCT Xcal2, LDC cooling mod
    2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant
    3. 2014 Mini Cooper S Countryman

Comment

Originally posted by ishigakisensei View Post
      Their website has not been updated in years. Their contact page fails to provide a random code to filter bots and thus be able to send a message. The contact email to Johan is kicked back with a failure notice.

I guess my own question has been answered, but I wanted to verify. The hood is a sweet piece of kit, but many of the prices are quite unrealistic especially the engine tuning prices. A Coyote swap would be less money and yield comparable power. Still would like to know about JRD though.
      ISH, what do you want to do his website? Johan has so many opportunities right now the website has been the same for the ten plus years I've known him.
      if you need something PM me will get it to him

Comment

he is still there......

He was at SEMA this last week; he works on my car all the time; I call his cell; he can be slow to get to you BUT he has a new work shop and his quite busy! Doc

Comment

JRD Tuning is still in business. I think the number on the website is still good, but Johan does have a new email address.
          I recently bought the sport shocks and springs from them for my Esperante.

Comment

Originally posted by Rarity View Post
            ISH, what do you want to do his website? Johan has so many opportunities right now the website has been the same for the ten plus years I've known him.
            if you need something PM me will get it to him
            Thanks for the offer, but I am not a programmer who has the ability to upgrade a website. I was just wondering if he was still doing anything with the previous generation Esperante (or the new Spyder) such as the hood and roll-over bar. I guess there is not enough demand to warrant a site update.

Comment

Originally posted by ishigakisensei View Post
              Thanks for the offer, but I am not a programmer who has the ability to upgrade a website. I was just wondering if he was still doing anything with the previous generation Esperante (or the new Spyder) such as the hood and roll-over bar. I guess there is not enough demand to warrant a site update.
              It is very simple. Call JRD and ask your question!

I know many who's web page is "out of date" they are still in business but don't have the time for web updates there.

Ishi, just what kind of troll are you?

Do you own a Panoz?
              Do you have a JRD car?
              Do you have any REAL intentions to own one?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob E View Post
                It is very simple. Call JRD and ask your question!

I know many who's web page is "out of date" they are still in business but don't have the time for web updates there.

Ishi, just what kind of troll are you?

Do you own a Panoz?
                Do you have a JRD car?
                Do you have any REAL intentions to own one?

Comment

no, no, no, me no mad !
                  just asking what kind of troll you are.
                  But you have no answer. ands thats a OK.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bob E View Post
                    no, no, no, me no mad !
                    just asking what kind of troll you are.
                    But you have no answer. ands thats a OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X