X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno's Garage and the new Panoz

Very cool - a must see :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5p9rF1aC_g

The driving portion was too short. Good to see Panoz getting some coverage worldwide through Leno. So many people are now going to know about the rebirth who normally would never know. There is a small chance that this site may even see more traffic soon.

Comment

Nice to see a review by Jay Leno. Maybe we can hope that he adds a Panoz to his collection.

Does anyone know how well the relaunch is going? What models have been sold?
      IkeCan
      1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

2015 Panoz Esperante

Nice job John Leverett on the next chapter of Panoz. Happy to see you guys survived the hard times and back to do it better than ever. The spider looks good. Tough decision is trying to choose which engine one would prefer.

Comment

I'm very excited to see that the new Roadster model is coming out in Spring of 2015.
          Note sure which engine that I'd prefer on this one either.......trouble is my 1999 AIV has difficulty hooking up with just 305 HP so I can't even imagine what 560 HP would do to the rear tires - let alone the upgraded 750+ HP version.
          Somehow they are going to have to get more weight on the rear......

Comment

Originally posted by 99panoz View Post
            I'm very excited to see that the new Roadster model is coming out in Spring of 2015.
            Note sure which engine that I'd prefer on this one either.......trouble is my 1999 AIV has difficulty hooking up with just 305 HP so I can't even imagine what 560 HP would do to the rear tires - let alone the upgraded 750+ HP version.
            Somehow they are going to have to get more weight on the rear......
            Or give it traction control!

Can't wait either, even though I only owned my AIV for a few months it was one of the most fun rides I can remember.

Panoz - "Keeping The Dream Alive"

Comment

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
              Or give it traction control!

It looks like Panoz is going the TVR route with traction control being the right foot. That makes sense if they are going to market the car as a real driver's car.

Comment

Working...
              X