• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoz - Location Renovation - New Phone Numbers & Mailing Address

PANOZ NEWS !
    Celebrating 25 years in business !
    We officially re-open the doors to our newly renovated location:
    Monday, April 7, 2014 at 9:00am
    We have new phone numbers & a new address at the same location.
    All your old friends at Panoz have new contact information:
    New Phone #: 678-425-1539
    New Address: 1089 Hwy 124, Braselton, Ga. 30548
    (Yes, it’s the same location with a new postal address & a new phone number)
    Great tech support from John M. Leverett @ 678-425-1539 ext. 231.
    Great parts and service support from Brandon Carver @ 678-425-1539 ext. 230.
    Great sales information and owner support from John A. Leverett @ 678-425-1539 ext. 222.
    Great customer service from Lisa White @ 678-425-1539 ext. 223
    The same great PANOZ team at the same location…
    Give us a call or stop by and let’s catch up 678-425-1539.
    John A. Leverett
    www.panoz.com
    jaleverett@panoz.com
    678-425-1539
    1089 Highway 124
    Braselton, Georgia 30548

Seriously John?

Are you new to the internet? What you've done is spam this place up. Its a tiny board and simply posting ONE thread would be sufficient to make everyone aware of your dealership returning to selling Panoz cars. Incredibly unprofessional of you.

Comment

Not a dealer, working to help all owners be aware of what is going on at the factory.
      John A. Leverett
      www.panoz.com
      jaleverett@panoz.com
      678-425-1539
      1089 Highway 124
      Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

Originally posted by John Anthony View Post
        Not a dealer, working to help.....

You completely failed. Still come across as unprofessional. No doubt, you'll get more defensive than you ever get business.

Comment

Please settle down. I have met John and I found him to be gracious and professional. There would not have been any Panoz cars without John's efforts. I wish the new company efforts nothing but success.

Please keep the forum about our wonderful cars with a positive fun tone. This is my hobby, and I want it always to bring a smile to my face and for all those around it.
          2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Settle down? Quite presumptuous about my mental state. John may be a great guy personally, but he did himself no favors spamming up this site. This is my only point. The most activity this site has seen in months is connected to John's spamming.

This alone will not lead to more traffic and interest in Panoz....which is something that ALL of here would like to see more of...but in the right way. IF John can help bring this about, then by all means full speed ahead...professionally though.

Comment

Wow, sorry this bothers you so much. It not really a big deal to me. It actually made my wife laugh when I told her, as she really liked John when they met. Signing off for a week or two till things settle down.
              2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Originally posted by ishigakisensei View Post
                Settle down? Quite presumptuous about my mental state.
                I don’t think the problem is your mental state … it’s your pompous attitude.

Frankly, I personally find the condescending tone of your recent comments and, especially, the personal affront towards John as quite off-putting. Whatever point you were attempting to bestow upon the forum went unheard not because of what you said but the unpleasant air of self appointed authority with which you said it.

Perhaps you should consider turning the needle on your rude meter way down … it might assist in masking the lack of respect and factual information you appear to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Wind View Post
                  I don’t think the problem is your mental state … it’s your pompous attitude.

John is your bro, so OK. You feel the need to come in and protect him not matter the facts. But, 26 posts total and 16 of them are all the same. I am better at math than you. So, suck it up because math doesn't need an attitude to be correct.

Frankly, I personally find the condescending tone of your recent comments and, especially, the personal affront towards John as quite off-putting.
                  Hey, he's your bro and you're stepping in to protect him like you're his body guard or big brother. I get that. Your behavior is not new to the internet. Its defending your tribe mate against someone you don't know the facts be damned.

Whatever point you were attempting to bestow upon the forum went unheard not because of what you said but the unpleasant air of self appointed authority with which you said it.
                  I am good at math and I make no apologies. John spammed the board in an unnecessary fashion that helped no one and made his efforts look most unprofessional. That is an objective fact. Business practices...look into it. John hasn't so help him out too.

Perhaps you should consider turning the needle on your rude meter way down … it might assist in masking the lack of respect and factual information you appear to have.
                  Perhaps you should turn down your bromance with John and actually begin to think objectively. This is the ONLY Panoz board in English and John's unprofessionalism combined with your big brother at school demeanor does nothing to bring in new members. The facts hurt your ego and so you lash out like a wounded child. Respect isn't given out like candy at the grandparents house and you can have your own opinions but you cannot have your own facts.

We all want to see Panoz return from the ashes but your bro John doesn't need to spam this place up with the same post 16 times over. If his behavior in real life is as woeful as his attempts here then any hopes in a resurgent Panoz are not well founded. Possible....but not well founded.

Be mad but you're not going to be right.

Comment

Owner or Lurker?

Is ishigakisensei a Panoz Owner or Lurker?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob E View Post
                      Is ishigakisensei a Panoz Owner or Lurker?
                      Does it matter? If so, why? Is this site to be a kool-aid drinking cult where there can be no disagreement? Just curious.

Comment

Does it matter? If so, why? Is this site to be a kool-aid drinking cult where there can be no disagreement? Just curious.
                        To answer your question, no, I personally do not think owning a Panoz is a requirement for participation in the forum. Plus, on a positive note, based on some of your previous posts in this forum, it appears you possess a certain amount of respect for what the Panoz family and the extended family employed at Panoz, the company, have achieved.

However, I would like to comment on the manner in which you have recently participated in the forum. Since you are a history teacher, I’m fairly certain you are familiar with the common saying “History repeats itself”. The information gleaned from an internet search for “ishigakisensei” certainly seems to support that theory.

Apparently, you have graced multiple automotive forums with your presence. In doing so, you have been eagerly willing to share many of your the-world-according-to-ishigakisensei thoughts from your seemingly endless bounty of drivel.

As I stated in a previous post, it’s not what you say so much as how you say it. Instead of posting an opinion which criticizes something in a respectful manner, you rapidly decline into a downward spiral and resort to name calling with frequent references of “stupid”, “idiot” and even more demeaning names.

Although you blamed other people for it, I suspect your numerous negative posts and lack of respect to the forum and the members of the various forums is also a significant contributing factor as to why, according to your posts, you were denied access to the “fastvair” forum and banned from the “csportcoupe” forum. I’m definitely seeing a trend here.

By the way, since you have a propensity to use the word “facts” in your posts, I’m assuming facts are important to you. With that in mind, I’ll answer the question you have not yet posed but are undoubtedly thinking. The facts, as I’ve stated them above, were obtained from the Jalopnik forum, a Camaro V6 thread on the Jalopnik forum and CorvairForum.

To address a comment in one of your earlier posts, you stated “Respect isn't given out like candy at the grandparents house and you can have your own opinions but you cannot have your own facts”. You are correct ... partially.

Respect isn’t “given out” at all … it’s earned. It can also be lost. Your lack of respect for others, your I’m-the-smartest-guy-here attitude and your faux “facts” stated with a self-anointed importance diminishes, if not totally eliminates, any respect for you and your comments.

I am not attempting to drive you from the forum. Show some respect, dial down the condescending and negative tone your posts have a tendency to slip into and I’ll be willing to entertain the idea of reading your posts once again.

Now, are you going to let history repeat itself and lash back with another avalanche of snide comments? Or … I guess we’ll see what happens.

Comment

He does appear to wind up easily. I have largely just ignored him since I first noticed it.

1. 1999 Panoz AIV roadster, SCT Xcal2, LDC cooling mod
                          2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant
                          3. 2014 Mini Cooper S Countryman

Comment

So you cannot answer a simple question. I read a few of your posts and was not impressed. So next time TRY posting a constructive comment.

So let me rephrase the question...
                            Do you now have a Panoz?
                            Have you owned a Panoz in the past?
                            Would you consider buying one in the next year?
                            Last edited by Bob E; 03-14-2014, 12:26 PM. Reason: spill check kool-aid on my desk

Comment

Originally posted by Bob E View Post
                              So let me rephrase the question...
                              Do you now have a Panoz?
                              Have you owned a Panoz in the past?
                              Would you consider buying one in the next year?
                              No, he does not own a Panoz .... but he did stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X