Taken from an Ebay ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken from an Ebay ad

This just doesnt seem accurate, any thoughts?

"In 2005, Don Panoz decided to build 35 Esperante GTLMs (Grand Tourer Le Mans) as a tribute to the Esperante's qualifying for the 2006 24 hours of Le Mans. Who knew that the small car company would go on to win the GT2 class that year defeating the likes of Porsche, Audi, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Corvette!

I saw the race that year and it changed my life. I became a Panoz fan forever. I now own a Panoz GT-WC and plan to campaign the car in HSR.

To support my racing effort, I have decided to sell my 2005 Esperante GTLM Cabriolet. Only 18 GTLM Cabriolets were produced by Panoz. The cars had special badging, carbon fiber interior, and, most importantly, a factory supercharger installed over the 4.8 liter V8 bringing the horsepower up to 480. Since I have owned the car, all service has been completed by Panoz and three years ago I had them install a stage one upgrade to the supercharger. The car now makes approximately 520 horsepower. She is very fast, beautiful and a pleasure to drive. Own a piece of history which is sure to increase in value."

Photoshop

Seems odd none of the photos are recent.. Theses pictures were taken a few years ago. And they have been photo shopped more than a super model.

Comment

Using photo shop to sell the car...sorry no thanks... it can sell itself.

I would like to see the car in its true form and color.

Current real world photos should have been there in the first place not added.
      Last edited by Bob E; 04-22-2012, 06:13 PM. Reason: sticking to the subject.

Comment

Sounds a little odd to me as well. (Hi guys, I've been traveling a lot and finding hard to check in often. Glad to see a few of you guys keeping the community going)

Comment

Working...
        X