Upgrade Esperante seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Esperante seats?

Has anyone researched replacement seats? My stock seats allow to much sliding around.

You could always go with the Recaro seats like what's in the GTLM.

Comment

Do you know the exact model that was used from Recaro? I would like to put a set in my Esperante

Comment

Straight from Jonh Leverett @ Panoz :

"Howard,
        I am told you are looking for some Recaro seat options for the Panoz life site? I will do my best to help I have a few in stock and some leather kit’s and we can work with JRD tuning on new seats and custom covers. I will attach a few photos of the seat’s we have in stock.
        Regards, John"
        Attached Files

Comment

I am not sure how much they want for the seats all I do know is that they will fit properly. Here are the rest of the pictures that Mr. Leverett sent.

I have also attached JRD's Esperante Tuning brochure.
          http://www.jrdtuning.com/downloadpdf...gEsperante.pdf
          Attached Files
          Last edited by PanozGTLM; 12-20-2011, 08:26 AM. Reason: add more info

Comment

I would love a set in Black if they are not too expensive!!!!!! Thank You so much for your help.

Comment

Esperante seats

Did they have black? Were they expensive?

Comment

Scored two awesome Recaro seats from Panoz

I worked with John at Panoz and he pulled some NOS Recaro seats. He also had the correct color leather Panoz logo covers and had JRD install them.

I spent the last couple weekends installing them. I'm not a pro so the installation process was a real challenge but fun and a learning experience. The seats came with a NOS wiring harness but that required running the harness under the carpet, removal of the console and hunting for the right connectors to get everything hooked up.

The are in and working now and they are a huge improvement over the stock seats. They make the Esperante seem much sportier when driving. I love 'em.

Comment

Congrats on getting the job done, do you have pictures to share??
                  2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Congrats! I am glad that John was able to help you out. We would love to see pictures, did you document your work with photos?

We here in the Panoz Life family must stick together!

Take care,

Howard

Comment

Working...
                    X