2005 gtlm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 gtlm

Last Summer we participated in the first day of the "Bullrun" here are a few photos. To date there is only one Esperante with a Carbon Fiber steering wheel hub. if you google BULLRUN and Panoz you will see pictures of my car and the one the Mario Andretti drove on 2006
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PanozGTLM; 03-21-2010, 06:57 PM.

More pictures

My first Panoz
    Attached Files

Comment

Both cars look very sweet. I love the looks of the BullRun Esperante. I bet it was a kick. So give us a mini diary of your trip running with BullRun. How you decided. Sponsors. Schedule. Speeds, Wildlife?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Comment

Bullrun 2009

Here is a video that was filmed for Chinese television.

Running in the Bullrun albeit only for one day was an amazing experience!

The Panoz is an EYE catcher and few know what it is.
        The only question I HATE getting "Is it a kit car?"

I have been very fortunate in being to the factory four times, having a few lunches and dinner with Danny Panoz and attending most of the ALMS Races at Lime Rock where my car has been parked next to the factory race car. At one of the ALMS races I had the pleasure to have lunch with Danny Panoz and Patrick Dempsey.

On the subject of Chateau Élan if you ever get the chance to go there it is as beautiful as the pictures and they LOVE when you pull up in a Panoz! I applaud you for putting together this website especially since I live the PANOZLIFE!

Comment

Beautiful car. It was my first Panoz too. It now belongs to one of my best friends.
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by 99panoz View Post
            Beautiful car. It was my first Panoz too. It now belongs to one of my best friends.
            Thats amazing I love the power of the internet.
            I only owned the car for a few months. I can tell you that after I purchased it it was used in a music video by Wycleff Jean in Miami. And the the original Florida Title had the color as Black and I have a letter from Panoz stating that the car was Red when shipped to my brother-in-laws dealership in Fort Lauderdale so I had the Title corrected. I can also tell you that I sold the car to the "Auto Toy Store" in Berlin NJ on 6/10/2005 with 3575 miles. If you have any questions please ask.

Comment

Thanks for the offer......I kept the car for about 3 months and then sold it after I purchased my 99' AIV (Yellow). I knew the car had been in Florida, NJ and Georgia during its life (Car-Fax). When I purchased it, I bought it from Riverside Panoz in Macon, GA off of the showroom floor where it had less than 4K miles at that time. Once I found my 99', I decided to sell it to one of my best friends who still has it and LOVES it. The guy that had it before me (also from GA) had traded it in on a brand new Esperante. I spoke with him after I purchased it and he told me that he loved the car but just got tired of all the attention that he got when he drove it. My friend and I live in the same neighborhood so needless to say when we take them both out at the same time, we turn a few heads. Pictures are from when it was on the showroom floor. Do you remember which video it was in?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 99panoz; 03-22-2010, 06:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask a question

Comment

Thay's too funny. We'll probably end of with more guys that have owned the same car.

Comment

Thanks for the offer......I kept the car for about 3 months and then sold it after I purchased my 99' AIV (Yellow). I knew the car had been in Florida, NJ and Georgia during its life (Car-Fax). When I purchased it, I bought it from Riverside Panoz in Macon, GA off of the showroom floor where it had less than 4K miles at that time. Once I found my 99', I decided to sell it to one of my best friends who still has it and LOVES it. The guy that had it before me (also from GA) had traded it in on a brand new Esperante. I spoke with him after I purchased it and he told me that he loved the car but just got tired of all the attention that he got when he drove it. My friend and I live in the same neighborhood so needless to say when we take them both out at the same time, we turn a few heads. Pictures are from when it was on the showroom floor. Do you remember which video it was in?
                  Nope, all I know is that they borrowed the car for a video or photo shoot. Never saw anything from it. . . And yes the car did get looks!

Comment

98 Panoz

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
                    My first Panoz
                    I think I now own your first panoz (purchased from a neighbor/friend who traded up to a '99 panoz about 4 years ago), unless there are others with the red/white checkered upholstry. It now has about 4,800 miles. I live in Covington, Ga, and take it out about once a month. 99 Panoz and I sometimes rally together.

Comment

Working...
                    X